Wednesday, May 20, 2009

An Update!! wow...

wth its been more than 2 weeks i blogged since the last post.. first week after tat post.. nothing much happened to be blogged bout.. 2nd week i start playin back this online game called maple story after 2 years stopped playing.. to my surprise the administrator gave me a bonus where i can gain triple exp points for every monster kill for a week!! this game is really known as the hardest game to lvl up.. i have a fren he like lvl 100++ he play like 8 hours like tat non stop he only get around 0.1-0.2 % exp like tat only so you know la how hard it is.. tat kinda explains why i've not updated my blog.. been busy lvling up while i still have the triple exp.. the fact tat some noob bought something for 3 million mesos(the currency in the game) tat supposedly priced ranging from 75k-200k doesn't make me wanna leave the game some more..
anyhow i'm currently a lvl 42 cleric now which is quite an achievement to me..lol..
some screenshots here..


me going on to some city with a genie as my transport xp



fighting ghosts.. not scary also



me in monster carnival.. i lost this game cuz my opponent did some hacking.. pig betul!!

come la all join and play this game i can help you train.. can download the game client through this website http://www.maplesea.com/ and then sign up and play la.. i'm inside malaysia fornax server..
but if you all play singapore server i dun have a decent character there.. all taufu so can't help there ^^ drop by some comments.. if u have some harsh comments tat u might think would be helpful to me.. please and kindly.. keep it to yourself.. thank you

1 comment: